Events in Newquay
Newquay’s night life is thriving and regularly attracts world famous DJ’s to its many bars and venues. It is a favourite place for summer parties, beach festivals and has been host to countless stag and hen parties over the years.
This summer is set to be as big as ever, with various festivals, beach events, concerts and DJs hitting the town. We’ll keep this page updated as we hear about new events. If you have an event to share, please get in touch.
Some events in recent times:
- Sundowner Headliner ceremony Sessions: at Lusty Glaze Beach – Lusty Glaze will be celebrating the long days with a series of events on 12th may 2017. There are other activities available in Newquay including golf, mountain biking, swimming, skating, hiking, horseback riding and walking. Fishing trips can be booked from Newquay Harbour and the Reef Aquarium is there, so there really is something for everyone.
- The Family Fun dog ceremony on 13th may from 12 noon to 3pm.
- Mini Riviera Run 2017 scheduled to take place on 13th may 2017 to 14th may 2017
- Fearsome Feasts : Restormel on 17th may 2017
- Watergate Bay’s Famous Polo at Watergate Bay, Newquay . It is a three day fun event starting from 19th may 2017 to 21st may 2017
- Children’s Hospice South West’s Newquay Rainbow Run on 25th June 2017
- Newquay’s lane Theatre presents ’Oye Santana’’ on 24th June 2017
Major Past Events