Get Into Newquay’s Famous Stag Do Scene
Newquay is renowned for its stag parties and you are guaranteed to have a party you will always remember with a wide range of activities to suit all types of groups. It goes without saying that the nightlife scene is perfect for your Newquay stag do. There are often big-name DJs visiting the town, big beach parties, festivals and classic clubs such as Sailors or Berties to keep the fun going into the early hours.
Stag Party Activities in Newquay
Newquay is packed full of activities for even the most adventurous stag groups. With its position on the north coast of Cornwall, with some of the most stunning scenery in the world, you’ll probably want to include some water action in your itinerary.
The obvious choice for most stag groups is a surfing package. There are many surf schools in the town that specialise in larger groups and can ensure you have the time of your life in a safe and controlled way. The beaches also make the perfect spot for BBQs, campfires and soaking up the beach life during your downtime.
You might also want to try your hand at something more adventurous like go-karting or quad-biking. There are other options like paintball, laser games and much more to keep you occupied. Here are some of the most popular activities on offer for stags.
- Exhilarating coastal activity
- Wetsuits and buoyancy equipment provided
- Expert guide with you at all times
Overnight Camping, Surfing, and Coasteering Trip
- Experience diving into deep water from the top of cliffs
- Feel the thrill of riding a wave with two surfing lessons
- View the night sky in a woodland campsite
- Relax on the sandy beach
Stand-Up-Paddle Tour on the River Gannel
- Awesome scenery, especially at sunset or sunrise
- Includes gear hire and training
- Memorable group experience
Airport Transfer Service
- Enjoy a private transfer with comfortable seats and air-conditioning on your trip
- Travel comfortably by a private car
- Relax with a meet-and-greet service at the airport
Introductory Surfing Lesson
- Beautiful beach
- Qualified beach lifeguard instructor
- All gear included
Surf, Yoga & Woodland Wild Camp
- Learn how to surf on Newquay’s famous beaches
- Unwind and re-energize with evening and morning Yoga
- Spend the night at a luxury wild campsite in private woodland
Quad Biking Experience
- Safety gear provided
- Fun activity suitable for all abilities
- Test your driving skills
- Wear a big inflatable suit
- Try to play football and other nutty games
- Fun host to run the session
More Activities in Newquay
What Makes Newquay the Perfect Destination for a Stag Party?
Newquay has a long history of catering to large party crews and there are many group accommodation options to choose from that are ideally suited. Many places have late night bars, awesome full English breakfasts for your hangover relief and most places will be able to offer places to store your surfboards, bikes or whatever else you bring.
Stag Do Group Accommodation Options
Although many hotels and guesthouses will not accept a large group of lads, there are also many amazing options ranging from budget hostel style to complete luxury, with specially renovated self-catering apartments and houses designed for large groups. We’ve listed some of the most popular providers who accept large groups here:
Oceanside Lifestyle Hotel (8.4/10)
Highly rated accommodation near to the Headland Hotel and the famous Fistral Beach.
The Kilbirnie Hotel (7.8/10)
One of Newquay’s main large hotels. Walking distance to Lusty glaze, Tolcarne and Great Western beaches. Right on the edge of town so it’s easy to walk in and out without the need for a taxi.
Godolphin Arms Hotel (7.5/10)
A few mins drive from town centre. Includes on-premises bar and full english breakfast. Perfect!
Newquay Beach Hotel (8.1/10)
In the centre of town, a stones throw away from the bars and clubs with just a short walk down to Towan beach.
For more information on hotels, B&Bs, surf lodges and more in Newquay, please see our full accommodation guide.
Newquay is a small town and so wherever you stay, you are highly likely to be within walking distance of one of the famous beaches or nightclubs such as Berties or Sailors. There are many restaurant options ranging from budget fast food all the way up to 5 star fine dining experiences.
Need Help Arranging Your Stag Party?
If you want an experienced agency to take care of all the planning for you, we recommend visiting The Stag Company
Experienced Group Party Planners
- Over 10 year’s experience planning stag dos
- More than 60 stag party locations besides Newquay
- Over 70,000 stag do’s booked successfully
Hassle Free Organisation
- ABTA bonded
- The Stag Company does all the work for you
- Preferable rates from suppliers
- Flexibility with group numbers until closer to the day
Advanced Booking Management
- Single £50 deposit for the whole party
- Everyone pays their share individually directly to The Stag Company
- Instalment options available
- Online management via The Party Hub system
Looking for Hen Party Information?
Newquay is also the ideal place for the ladies to visit for their last night of freedom.