Berties Nightclub is one of the classic nightclubs in Newquay and everyone has fond memories of some night spent partying in the depths of Berties nightclub. Berties is something of a Legend in Newquay, everyone has enjoyed great nights out here throughout the summer and winter. It is really popular in the summer especially and you may find yourself having to queue for a little while just to get in, but it’s well worth it. Berties is situated next the the Hotel Victoria with Senor Dicks mexican restaurant a couple of doors down the road.
Directly adjoining the nightclub is Bertie O’Flannigans Irish Bar which offers day and night drinking. They show regular live sport and it is a great pub to chill out in with loads of places to sit both inside and out. Berties in Newquay is one of the favourite clubs and is well worth a visit when you are in town.
Looking for Accommodation near to Berties?
- Top Pick Wenden Guest House (9.8/10) – An exceptionally rated guesthouse in a cluster with the following two properties. All are within spitting distance of Berties.
- St Bernards (9.7./10) – Just over the road from the club, 1 minute walking distance. One of the highest rated guesthouse by a long shot!
- Invernook Hotel (9.5/10) – Again, literally just a stone’s throw from Berties club and another exceptionally highly rated spot in the centre of town.
- Berties Lodge (5.8/10) – Accommodation directly between Berties club and the Hotel Victoria. You couldn’t ask for a better location, directly in the centre of town.
- Legacy Hotel Victoria (7.9/10) – One of Newquay’s most prominent hotels, directly beside Berties Club and Bertie O’Flannigans Bar.
Do you have memories of dancing the night away in Berties? Please share in the comments below.